Photoshop Tutorials


« Home

So you have been using the Auto level tool in Photoshop for a long time and there are times when you are not able to get the right results. When I started off with photography I had a might tough time getting the images right. There used to be that dull washed out feel to certain images that were otherwise brilliantly composed (I know, I am a egocentric guy!). I faced the same dilemma and then I found out what was wrong with the way I was approaching the whole matter. I made a little effort and learnet how to manually adjust the level. It is actually quite simple if you look at it. Downlaod the tutorial in PDF form over here and come back to me with questions or examples.
Here are a few excellent tutorials on the subject that I can vouch for will work...
  1. Level Tutorial 1 (Loads in a New Window)

  2. Level Tutorial 2 (Loads in a New Window)

  3. Level Tutorial 3 (Loads in a New Window)

Labels: , ,

0 Responses to “Basic Tutorial: Level adjustment”

Post a Comment

Latest



XML