Photoshop Tutorials


I start reading and learning things just as any of you would - when the need arises. I was recently stuck when one of my friends pointed out that I could achieve the desired effect better with Duotone. So, I started with Duotone and by the time I was finished I was darn near what I wanted. This is a feature that we do not use effectively. Read the following tutorials and find out more about duotone and become a master at reaching a class effect - easily.
The second tutorial is a little more advanced than the first.
  1. Duotone Photoshop Tutorial 1 (will open in a new window)
  2. Duotone Photoshop Tutorial 2 (will open in a new window)

Here is a cool tutorial on Duotone from Youtube


Labels: , ,

0 Responses to “Photoshop Tutorial : Duotone”

Post a Comment

Latest

  • Basic Tutorial: Level adjustment


XML